89% of seniors prefer to live independently in their own home.
That’s why, since 2002, we’ve brought in-home care and peace of mind to hundreds of seniors and their families. We’ll help you, too by finding just the right compassionate caregiver matched to your needs exactly. From meal preparation and personal hygiene to housekeeping, companionship, errands and medication reminders, we’re here for you.
Since 2002, look what our senior home care clients have come to expect.
- SafetyNET™ 24 hour emergency on-call service for in-home care. We ALWAYS answer the phone
- One reliable, compatible, experienced caregiver to count on
- Matching and placement of senior caregiver within 12-36 hours
- Competitive rates and customizable care plans determined by
senior’s in-home care needs.
We’re your personalized in-home care package. Delivered to your door.
Do you need a sitter 4 hours a day a few days a week? Or would you prefer round-the-clock eldercare companionship? Let us customize a program to serve your needs. Next, we’ll find the absolute best certified nursing aid (CNA) who’s right for you. Whether it’s running the vacuum or to the store, chopping veggies for chicken soup or helping you in and out of the shower. Whatever the need, Alternative Home Care for Seniors exists solely to keep you living the life you cherish. At home.
The “Alternative” checklist. What to look for in a home care provider.
- SafetyNET™ Senior and their family can reach office staff 24/7.
- Background including criminal records checked on all in-home care providers
- Care providers covered by worker’s compensation insurance
- Care providers are bonded
- Competitive home care rates are the same for days, nights and weekends
- Senior home care agency is inspected and licensed annually
- The family may interview the care provider at no extra cost
- The client may terminate services without giving notice
- The agency has a reliable network of experienced care providers